Arlo allows your partners to submit leads for potential prospects as part of the Lead feature. You can capture these enquiries by adding partner leads (as shown below) to your website.
Hint: You can also add the other following forms to your website:
- Contact us (customer enquiry)
- Submit an idea for a new topic
- Register interest in an existing event / Suggest another date/location
Website Form Example
Example from the Arlo demo site:
Note: Arlo can edit the content in the form to suit your needs. Read more about editing lead forms.
Report on your Partner Leads
The Lead list report includes a list of leads filter by date, status, type, or other criteria.
- Select Reports from the main menu.
- From the Sales and marketing section, select the Lead List report.
Access Report Settings
To access all report settings on the report page, press Report Settings from the toolbar.
The following is the suggested minimum settings to produce a report on your partner leads.
- Save the report settings as a favourite report so you can easily run it again.
- You may wish to run/save different settings, for example, you may wish the report to include the won/lost statuses, or add/remove information columns to the report.
- Website design considerations and resources
- Website theme test plan
- Website integration options
- API specifications website
- Website integration add-ons
- Arlo Integration Overview (includes a list of other website Add-ons)
- Arlo API
- Guide to getting started for Web Designers
- Website theme pages and theme management
- Website theme setup and development instructions
- Add a list of courses/events to your website using the Arlo API