The following process describes how to export your lead records to a spreadsheet (CSV format). Note: You can also export data using the Lead List report.
- If you have not got the new leads list page activated (if your leads page does not look like the below image), contact Arlo Support to have this activated.
- From the Activities menu, select Leads.
- Pick the leads you want to export by selecting a view from the left of the screen, a status from the top of the screen, or use the filters button to be filter the leads list on more options.
- Once you have on the screen the leads you want to report, press Export.
- Select what information you would like to be included in the export and the CSV file will download to your computer automatically.
Other articles that may be helpful: