Arlo integrates with secure payment gateways to allow you to take credit card payments for your registrations through Arlo's checkout. The option to pay by credit card will be given to the registrant at the time of registration.
Arlo currently integrates with five different providers for you to use to collect credit card payments:
- Windcave *(formally Payment Express)
- ANZ eGate Note: The integration with ANZ eGate currently only supports ANZ customers in New Zealand and Australia, taking payments in one currency (NZD or AUD) only.
- You will need an account with your chosen credit card gateway i.e. you cannot set up an account or completely manage your credit card payments through Arlo. Each of the providers has different fees.
- Arlo does not take any commission from credit card transactions, nor do we charge you for the set up of any payment gateways that we currently integrate with.
- The payment is managed by the provider, so Arlo does not hold any of the credit card information, except for a 'token' from the gateway provider with the status of the transaction (approved/declined).