The following article outlines how to add key contacts to an organisation in Arlo.
In this Article:
Add Key Contacts to an Organisation
- Open the organisation you want to add key contacts to.
- Press Edit.
- Start typing the contact's name in the Key Contacts field. Note: If the contact is already in Arlo, you will be able to select them from the list that will drop down. If the contact does not appear in this list, click New Contact...
- You may add multiple key contacts by repeating this process.
View Key Contacts
- On the contact's home page, you will see if someone is a key contact.
- On the organisation's home page, you will see the key contact(s) for the organisation.
- In the organisation list page, you can see the names of the key contacts against every organisation.