The following article describes how to keep a record of the date your staff last contacted customers (contacts) and how to report on this.
Record Last Contacted Date
- Open the contact
- Press Edit
- Select the Marketing tab from the vertical menu.
- Enter the last contacted date.
- Press Save.
Report on Last Contacted Date
You can use the last contacted date in three ways:
- Export all contact information to view a list of your contacts with the last contacted date in an Excel spreadsheet.
- View recently contacted contacts (and those who have not been contacted)
- Select Contacts from the main menu
- Press Active Contacts and select Recently contacted.
- When adding a prospect to campaigns, you can also filter on date ranges so you can, for example, send a campaign to contacts not contacted recently.
Other articles that may be helpful: