The following article outlines how to store a record of the date you last contacted customers (contacts) and how to report on this date. Note: This is not automated, and the field needs to be filled in manually.
In this Article:
Record Last Contacted Date
- Search for the contact.
- Open the contact.
- Press Edit.
- Select the Marketing tab from the vertical menu.
- Enter the last contacted date.
- Press Save.
Report on Last Contacted Date
You can use the last contacted date in three ways:
- Export all contact information to view a list of your contacts with the last contacted date column.
- View recently contacted contacts (and those who have not been contacted)
- From the main menu, select Contacts.
- Select Recently contacted.
- When adding a prospect to campaigns, you can also filter on last contacted date ranges.