You may choose to manage event information in another system and host your event website pages externally, for example in your website content management system. The following article describes how to set up an event with an externally hosted website page.
- Website integration overview
- Create a new event.
- On the Website step, for the Page hosting option, click Edit.
- Select Hosted somewhere else and enter the URL of the website page for the event.
- Complete the event creation process.
Existing Event (Template)
- Open the event template you would like to edit.
- Press Edit from the toolbar.
- Select the Website tab from the vertical menu.
- Select Hosted somewhere else.
- Enter the URL of the website page hosting your event.
- Press Save.
Other articles that may be helpful: