The following article describes how to report on your online activities, including those hosted by Moodle.
Using the reporting tools within Arlo you can view a range of reports showing a list of online activity information. This includes reporting on registrants results, grades, comments, and completion status.
Online Activity Overview
- Select Online from the main menu.
Online Activity Registrations List
- Select Online from the main and select Registrations.
Registration List Report
- Select Reports from the main menu.
- Under Registrations select Registration List.
- Select Online Activities.
- Select the Template from the drop down.
- Select More options then select the details you want to include in the report.
- Select Run Report at the top of the page. You can also export the report as a PDF or Excel document.
If you use Moodle and need to view more detailed information about your eLearning courses and eLearning course registrants, Moodle also offers reports on data held within Moodle:
Please refer to send printable certificates to registrants.
Other articles that may be helpful: