Arlo integrates with a number of popular applications to keep your information synchronised between Arlo and your different business systems. Where Arlo does not currently integrate with a system you use, you can import and export data within Arlo to keep information up-to-date.
- Learn more about and set up GoToWebinar for your Arlo platform, and take registrations for your webinars.
- Learn about Arlo's integration with Moodle
- Get in touch with our Sales team if you currently run, or are interested in running eLearning courses.
- Learn about Arlo's SurveyMonkey integration.
- Set up GoToWebinar integration for your Arlo platform and start sending surveys automatically to your registrants.
- Learn about Arlo's Campaign Monitor integration.
- Set up Campaign Monitor integration for your Arlo platform.
- Learn about and set up Google Analytics Ecommerce tracking.
- Learn about and set up conversion tracking for Google, Bing, and Facebook to track when registrations come from these sources.
Add This (Social Media)
To provide you with a range of website integration options, Arlo integrates with most website CMS's, including (but not limited to):
- WordPress: Our free plugin pulls up-to-date data from your Arlo platform to your website.
- Dot Net Nuke
Payment Gateway Integration
Arlo currently integrates with three different providers for you to use to collect credit card payments:
- Payment Express (DPS)
- ANZ eGate.