The following article describes how to set up a presenter with access to the Arlo for mobile app. There are two steps:
Note: Presenters will only see events that they are presenters for, unless they are also set up as an administrator in Arlo. Administrators can see all events.
- Login to your Arlo management platform.
- Open the presenter who requires access. Note: Create a new presenter if one does not already exist.
- Press Edit from the toolbar.
- Select Security from the vertical tabs.
- On the Account roles setting, tick [x] API user.
- Press Save.
- Select Home from the horizontal tabs.
- Click Resend activation email. Note: The presenter will receive the account activation email and be able to activate their account and setup a password.
Important: Please ensure your mobile device meets the Arlo for Mobile technical requirements.
Other articles that may be helpful: