The following article outlines how to set up a presenter with access to Arlo for Mobile. Presenters will only see events that they are presenters for unless they are also set up as an administrator in Arlo. Administrators can see all events. Note: You can also complete this process in bulk. Learn how to manage Arlo for Mobile users.
Important: Please ensure your mobile device meets the Arlo for Mobile technical requirements.
- Login to your Arlo management platform.
- Open the presenter who requires access. Note: Create a new presenter if one does not already exist.
- Press Edit from the toolbar.
- Select Security from the vertical tabs.
- On the Account roles setting, tick API User.
- Press Save.
- Select Home from the horizontal tabs.
- Click Resend activation email. Note: The presenter will receive the account activation email and be able to activate their account and setup a password.