The following article describes how to edit the sessions and options that a registrant is registered for on an advanced event with options with free sessions, and with paid session.
- Learn more about advanced events with sessions and options (e.g. conference style events).
- Learn more about the event different schedule types.
Change Registration Options - Free Sessions
Note: This workflow will only work for free sessions, as changing these session will not have any affect orders generated. To learn about how to change paid sessions, see below.
- Open the Event containing the registration you would like to edit.
- Open the Registrations tab.
- Click on the registrant's name that you wish to edit the registration options for.
- From the Registration Session sections, change the registrants sessions by ticking as required.
- Select Save and close. Note: Select Actions > Resend Instructions to send out the updated event instructions.
Change Registration Options - Paid Sessions
Decrease the Price on the Order (if you are only removing Sessions or Options).
You may edit an order that is not approved to remove chargeable sessions, and send an updated invoice to the customer. If the order has been approved, you will need to cancel and recreate a new order. Learn more.
Increase the Price on the Order to include additional Sessions and/or Options.
Currently you cannot add registration options to the order or invoice. To do this, you can currently only cancel the order and registration and create a new one. You can add additional free sessions to the registration by following the process above.
Other articles that may be helpful: