The following article describes how to edit the sessions and options that a registrant is registered for on an advanced event with options with free sessions, and with paid session.
- Learn more about advanced events with sessions and options (e.g. conference-style events).
- Learn more about the event different schedule types.
Change Registration Options: Free Sessions
Note: This workflow will only work for free sessions, as changing these sessions will not have any effect on orders generated. To learn about how to change paid sessions, see below.
- Open the Event containing the registration you would like to edit.
- Open the Registrations tab.
- Click on the registrant's name that you wish to edit the registration options for.
- From the Registration Session sections, change the registrants sessions by ticking as required.
- Select Save and close. Note: Select Actions > Resend Instructions to send out the updated event instructions.
Change Registration Options: Paid Sessions
Decrease the price on the order (if you are only removing sessions or options)
Increase the price on the order to include additional sessions and/or options
Currently you cannot add registration options to the order or invoice. To do this, you can currently only cancel the order and registration and create a new one. You can add additional free sessions to the registration by following the process above.