If you have advanced reporting requirements that Arlo does not currently meet in the Reports section, you can download a CSV file of the data on your system (including events, registrations, contacts, organisations) from which you can generate your own reports using Excel.
- Feature only available on Arlo Simple and above. Contact our sales team to discuss upgrading if you wish to use this feature.
- Also consider custom export schemas we may already have available, or creating custom reports from Arlo's generic reports.
Export all Raw Data
- Select Reports from the main menu.
- From the Export section (on the bottom right), select the export format you require.
- Arlo will send an email to you with the data when it is ready (this may take up to 10 minutes).
Create Custom Reports from Raw Data
Using Microsoft Excel you have many possibilities for creating custom reports, charts and graphs of your data in Arlo.
We recommend creating a template in Excel where you will be able to copy in new data each reporting period to update your charts and graphs and totals. To do this you will need to be an advanced Excel user.