The following article explains what event managers and support staff can be used for, and how to add them to events you are running.
In this article:
- Feature overview
- Assign event managers and support staff to an event
- Reports containing event managers and support staff
Arlo allows you to assign contacts in Arlo as event managers and additional support staff members on events. Event managers must be Arlo administrators. Support staff do not need to be administrators.
Event managers and support staff members receive automated notifications for:
- Event creation (if they are added when the event is being created)
- Event changes (date/time, venue, room, presenters)
- Event cancellation
- Outstanding task reminders where tentative presenters need to be confirmed for an event.
Event managers can also be assigned to complete tasks sets on an event, and filter events they manage on the Arlo dashboard.
Assign event managers/support staff to an event
- Open the Events menu.
- Find and select the event you would like to add event managers/support staff to.
- From the General details section, on the Template manager or Event manager setting click Add. Note: If you add a Template manager, they will be assigned as a manager for all events using that template.
- Select the contact you would like to add.
- From the Schedule step, on the Support staff setting click Add.
- Select the contact you would like to add. You can add as many support staff as you need.
- Continue through the rest of the event wizard, and Save your event.
Reports containing event managers and support staff
The following list of reports contain support staff and event managers as an output.