The following article explains how to mark results, record grades and add comments on registrations using the Arlo for mobile app.
- Select Record attendance from the homepage or tap the Main menu then Record attendance
- Select the event from the list displayed. Note: Select an alternative view if the event does not appear in the list
- Select the registrants
- Tap and select the relevant option
- To add comments, select a registrant to bring up their registration details
- Select the icon to bring up the options for the registrant, and select Add a comment
- Enter a comment for that registrant. The comment can be viewed in Arlo on the event home page. Note: You can post more than one comment for a registrant. Additional comments are appended underneath existing comments.