The Event List (Advanced) report uses a powerful search and filtering engine, allowing you to generate custom XLSX and CSV exports of event information based on records that match your conditions. You can control the column outputs of the report, including their position - and apply multiple sorting conditions to a single report.
You can set a range of conditions and the report can output a large range of information including:
- Event Details (including Event Custom Fields)
- Event Presenter and Support Staff Details
- Event Key Contact and Organisation Details
- Event Venue Details
Note: This report does not support Online Activities.
- Select Reports from the main menu.
- Select the Event List (Advanced) report.
- Enter conditions which must be met in the ALL section (if any). Only records which meet all conditions you have selected within this section will be displayed.
- Note: Click Add condition, or Remove (on the far right) to add and remove conditions.
- Enter the conditions which records could meet in the ANY section (if any). Records must meet at least one of these conditions to be displayed.
- Select the fields to include in the report results. As you start typing, the field list will be filtered.
- Note: As you start typing, the field list will be filtered.
- Select the fields you would like by clicking the field name, or pressing scrolling to the field using the arrow keys and pressing Enter. Repeat this process until you have added all the fields you need.
- Choose the order of the fields on your report output by dragging them into the correct position.
- Choose how you would like the report results sorted using the dropdowns. Note: You can add, and remove sort fields as needed.
- Choose the format in which you would like to export your report, and timezone options. Note: Dates in an XLSX file will be provided using a date format. Dates in CSV formats will not.
- To preview results, press Preview. Note: You can expand the column sizes as needed in the preview view, by dragging them into your desired width.
Note: In the preview, you can drag and reorder columns as needed as well as adjust column width.
- Press Export.
Save Report as a Favourite (Custom Report)
- Press Save to favourites... in the top right hand corner once you have entered your report preferences.
- Enter in the Name and Description of your report.
- Press Save favourite.
- Your report will now appear in the Favourite Reports list, and can be scheduled.
Schedule Report to be Sent Automatically
To schedule a report to be sent on a regular basis (e.g. weekly, monthly), use the schedule a report feature.Note: