In this article
About this report
The advanced event list report uses a powerful search and filtering engine, allowing you to generate custom XLSX and CSV exports of event information based on records that match your conditions. You can control the column outputs of the report, including their position - and apply multiple sorting conditions to a single report.
You can set a range of conditions and the report can output a large range of information including:
- Event details (including event custom fields)
- Event presenter and support staff details
- Event key contact and organisation details
- Event venue details
Note: This report does not currently support Elearning.
Example: Report setting and output
- Open the Reports menu.
- From the Events section, select the Event List (Advanced) report.
All settings are visible when the report is first opened.
- Click Add condition, or Remove (on the far right) to add and remove conditions. Enter conditions which all must be met in the ALL section (if any). Only records which meet all conditions you have selected within this section will be displayed.
- Enter a range of conditions where at least one must be met in the ANY section (if any). Records must meet at least one of these conditions to be displayed.
- Select the fields to include in the report results. As you start typing, the field list will be filtered.
- Select the fields you would like by clicking the field name, or pressing scrolling to the field using the arrow keys and pressing Enter.
- Repeat this process until you have added all the fields you need.
- Choose the order of the fields on your report output by dragging them into the correct position.
- Choose how you would like the report results sorted using the dropdowns. You can add, and remove sort fields as needed.
- Choose the format in which you would like to export your report and time zone options. Note: Dates in an XLSX file will be provided using a date format. Dates in CSV formats will not.
- To preview results, press Preview. You can expand the column sizes as needed in the preview view, by dragging them into your desired width.
- Press Export.
Report management features
Learn how to: