If you are a new user of Arlo, there are a number of widgets that will be displayed to help guide you through the setup of Arlo. The following article outlines how to use the Getting Started Dashboard Widgets.
In this Article:
- These are settings that should be completed as you begin to set up Arlo. As you complete your key settings, mark them as completed. Learn more about completing your key settings.
- The links contained with each setting will direct you to a corresponding settings page, or a help article.
- Once all of your key settings are completed, you can close this widget permanently using the icon in the top right-hand corner.
- Some of the key tasks required to get your platform up and running are displayed on the dashboard.
- Once all of your key tasks are completed, you can close the widgets permanently using the icon on each one.
Note: For assistance with these items see:
- Click on the video links at the top of the dashboard for more assistance when getting started with Arlo.