- Guide to getting started
- WordPress plugin documentation
- WordPress plugin requirements
- Web Controls documentation
- Web Controls requirements
- API documentation
Arlo's website integration technology provides a seamless connection between your Arlo management platform and your website. When event information is added, changed or removed from your Arlo management platform it will also be added, changed or removed from the website automatically. This allows you to control the event information listed on your website in one place.
Arlo's website integration technology is designed to be styled and formatted to fit with your existing website and requirements. The technology is embedded within your site providing your websites visitors with a seamless and user friendly experience.
- Check your website meets the requirements for the chosen technology.
- Read the chosen technology's developer documentation.
- Understand the pages and widgets available with your chosen technology.
- Plan how and where these pages and widgets will fit within your website.
- Implement the website integration technology.
- Test the website integration technology.
- Website integration video - Demonstrates whats possible with Arlo's website integration technology.
- Website integration overview - A useful guide when deciding between the available integration options.
- Web Control Demo Library - Pre-built web controls ready to be dropped onto your website.
- Example Web Control Integrations - See whats possible.
- Checkout Page Options - You will need to upgrade your checkout page.
- Web Control Widgets - These should be added to your homepage or landing pages.
- Styling and Customisation - Whats required to complete a high-quality integration.
- The option to add new pages to the website
- jQuery version higher than 1.9 (or the option to install it)
- The ability to add script elements in the <head>, across all pages
- The ability to upload stylesheets and link to them in the <head> (only necessary if they are going to be using the same control on more than one page)
- Bootstrap 3 JS (or the option to install it)
- Bootstrap 3 CSS for tooltips (or the option to install it)
- Google Maps API key for maps on venue profile pages. Create a Google Maps API Key if you haven't already
- API - Getting started
- Arlo API website end-points
- Website .net API Client
- Arlo API documentation for developers
- Arlo Website Widgets - These can be added in various places on your website including homepages, landing pages and course pages.
or contact Arlo Technical Support on firstname.lastname@example.org