The following article describes how to add a Facebook conversion pixel for the checkout process. The Facebook conversion will run every time a visitor registers for your events.
Step 1: Get the Details of the Conversion Pixel tab from Facebook
- If you have no existing Facebook conversion pixels you wish to use, set up your conversion in Facebook. Learn how to set up Facebook conversion pixels.
- Or you can use one of your existing conversion pixels.
- Copy the Conversion ID from your Facebook conversion. You will find this under you conversion pixel's name.
Step 2: Add the Conversion Tag to Arlo
- From the main menu, select Settings.
- Select Orders. You will be taken to the Order Settings page.
- From the Google Conversion section:
- Choose if you would like Google Conversion on the Order Process or Quick Registration methods, or both. Learn more about registration methods.
- Enter the Conversion ID, Conversion value, and the Conversion currency (Hint: You can define the currency of the conversion value, the currency code must be in ISO 4217 standard).
- Press Save.
Other articles that may be helpful: