The following article describes how to add a Facebook conversion pixel for the checkout process. The Facebook conversion will run every time a visitor registers for your events that are using the order process registration method.
In this article:
Note: If you previously had a conversion tracking pixel, learn how to transition to Facebook Pixels.
Set up your Facebook Pixels
- Learn how to set up your Facebook Pixels.
- You have to set up a “Purchase” event on the Pixel but don’t set “Send event parameters” (conversion value and currency) as Arlo will automatically set those from the Order.
Set up Facebook Pixels in Arlo
This setting will add the pixels to the Arlo hosted pages for the order process checkout.
Note: Facebook Pixels cannot be supported on the quick registration pages.
- From the main menu, select Settings.
- Select Orders. You will be taken to the Order Settings page.
- From the Facebook Pixel section, enter in your Pixel ID.
- Press Save.
Note: If you are using WordPress or Web Controls, you need to set up the pixels on your own website as well. This setting will add the pixels to the Arlo hosted pages.
- Test the pixels using the Facebook Pixel Helper plugin for Chrome.