Arlo offers a Campaign management feature where you can target and manage Campaigns to specific contacts.
The following instructions describe how to create a campaign in Arlo.
- From the Activities menu, select Campaigns.
- Press New Campaign.
- Enter a name for your Campaign.
- Pick a category. Hint: You can edit the categories by pressing Edit options.
- Select an owner (manager) of this Campaign.
- Select a start and end date of the Campaign. Hint: The dates will specify when you ran this Campaign, for future reference. For example, the date range could be the period of time for which you offered a discount related to the Campaign.
- Tick the checkbox if you would like to add only your current newsletter subscribers to the list of prospects with no further filtering. If you want to apply further filters to your prospect list, do not select this option.
- In the Record prospect list criteria section, record details of what conditions you have used to create the prospects list. Hint: see Add Prospects to a Campaign.
- In the Information section, record information about your Campaign.
- Press Create campaign.
- Press Approve in the toolbar.
- Press Approve Campaign in the box.
- If you have Campaign Monitor, press Campaign Monitor in the toolbar, and then press Create Campaign in Campaign Monitor.
- Add Prospects to your Campaign.
Other articles that may be helpful: