The following article provides an overview of the integration between Arlo and Moodle. The Arlo for Moodle plugin is available as a free download or install from the Moodle plugin directory.
In this article:
- Moodle requirements
- Setup your Arlo for Moodle integration
- Integration interactions for events, registrations, and contacts
- Link Arlo events and elearning activities to Moodle
Arlo’s integration with Moodle (Learning Management System) allows you to offer eLearning courses, as well as extend the value of your face-to-face and webinar courses. You can easily offer access to course resources and material or take it further and transform your courses to a blended learning experience consisting of multiple activities. Include activities such as live online sessions, self-paced online activities, discussion forums, recorded videos, assignments, quizzes and more.
- An instance of Moodle that is at least version 3.1
- Moodle cron set up and tested. Important: If this is not set up correctly, Moodle registrations will not be created.
- The Arlo for Moodle plugin
- Moodle platform's SMTP settings configured and tested.
- Access to the server's Operating System (OS) in which the Moodle platform is hosted on.
Note: The Arlo-Moodle plugin does not integrate with Moodle Cloud. This is because Moodle Cloud only hosts its own plugins.
Set up your Arlo for Moodle integration
- Download and install the Arlo for Moodle plugin
- Configure Arlo for Moodle
- Grade and result synchronisation settings
- Arlo for Moodle communication overview
Integration interactions for events, registrations, and contacts
The below diagram outlines how Arlo interacts with Moodle. Learn more about the interactions between Arlo and Moodle on events, registrations, and contacts.
Link Arlo events and elearning activities to Moodle