The following article describes how to search for an online activity registration.
Search for an Online Activity Registration
- From the main menu select Online.
- Select the All tab.
- Hint: If you know the status of the registration you can select from one of the list views to narrow the search.
- Enter a search term into the search box.
Note: You can search on a registrant's name, email address, or the online activity
- Refine your search by selecting one of the search filters (Name, Organisation, or Activity). Your search will then be narrowed to only include matches on the search filter field selected.
- As you enter your search, search suggestions will be displayed in the menu. Select one of these to be taken directly to the online activity registration.
- You can narrow your search results by applying a list filter.
- Click the dropdown arrow on the right of the search box to display the available list filters.
To view more information about the activity, click on the name or the code of the online activity in the list to be taken to the activity's home page where you can view the details of registrations and communication sent, You can also create registrations, send certificates, generate reports, email participants, attach documents, create tasks and notes, and edit the online activity's details.
Other articles that may be helpful: