In this article
- Create a task
- View your list of tasks
You can assign yourself, or another administrator a task. If you assign a task out, Arlo will send an automatic task notification to the assignee with the task details. You can set the task subject, due date, priority, and description. You can also share the task with other administrators to see (so if anybody is away the task can still be completed).
Assigned tasks can be viewed on the dashboard, the task list, or the specific entity it has been created for e.g. an event.
Tasks can be associated with events, online activities, contacts, organisations, leads, and campaigns.
Create a task
- Open the record (event, contact, organisation...) you would like to create a task for.
- Press New Task from the toolbar. Note: If the Task option is not visible in the toolbar, it will be available in the New menu (pictured below).
- Select a Due date. Note: For event tasks, you can set the due date of the task relative to the event start or end date.
- Select a task category or enter a subject. Note: Learn how to edit tasks categories in the section below.
- Assign the task to someone else who will then be notified (optional).
- Make the task private by deselecting Let everyone see this task.
- Select a priority on the task (optional).
Example: Task notification email
View your list of tasks
High and Low priority tasks are highlighted in the tasks list with an additional icon (exclamation mark or down arrow).