In this article
- View tasks
- Mark a task as completed
- Manage your tasks
- Edit task categories
You can assign yourself, or another administrator a task. If you assign a task out, Arlo will send an automatic task notification to the assignee with the task details. You can set the task subject, due date, priority, and description. You can also share the task with other administrators to see (so if anybody is away the task can still be completed).
Assigned tasks can be viewed on the dashboard, the tasklist, or the specific entity it has been created for e.g. an event.
Tasks can be associated with events, online activities, contacts, organisations, leads, and campaigns.
To see tasks that have been completed (on a specific entity):
- Open the entity you wish to see all tasks for, e.g. an event
- If no tasks are showing, press Task or select the Tasks tab (for events).
- From the tasks status dropdown, select Completed.
Mark a task as completed
To mark a task as completed, tick the checkbox.
The text will be crossed out, indicating that the task has been completed.
Managing your tasks
View a summary of your tasks on the Dashboard.
Manage all your tasks within the My Tasks section (select My Tasks from the Activities menu).
- At a glance, see how many tasks you have overdue, due this week, due next week.
- Search for a task.
- Filter the list of tasks, e.g. only display tasks for a specific category such as Book accommodation, or view all unassigned tasks.
- Create new tasks, edit existing tasks, and mark tasks as completed.
Edit task categories
- From main menu select Settings.
- Select Task categories.
- Add a new option by pressing Add Item. Enter the name of the new option. Click Save.
- Delete an option by clicking on the option in the list. Click Delete.
- Rename an option by either double-clicking the option in the list or clicking Edit. Click Save.
- Reorder options to change the order they appear in the dropdown list when selecting a task category. For example, you might want to reorder items so commonly used options appear at the top of the list. To do this, click on the item in the list and drag it to the new location.