With Arlo, you can easily set up a discount which is available on some or all of your events between certain dates and times, or at any time.
Discounts like this are especially useful when running a time-based promotion, e.g. 10% all courses in December.
- Open the Discounts menu item.
- Press New discount.
- Enter the Name and Description settings.
- Select Apply this discount to individual registrations.
- Select the discount's Priority.
- Select how much the discount should deduct in the Calculation settings.
- From the Criteria section, select Apply this discount automatically.
- Complete Website settings.
- Complete the Availability settings.
- Complete the Accounting settings.
- Complete the Course settings.
- Press Save.