In this article
The following instructions describe how to set up a discount that applies automatically where no specific criteria are required.
Note: Arlo also allows you to specify criteria required in order for a discount to be applied automatically.
You can easily set up a discount which is available on some or all of your events between certain dates and times or at any time.
- Open the Discounts menu.
- Press New discount.
- Enter the Name and Description settings.
- Select Apply this discount to individual registrations.
- Select the Discount Priority.
- Select how much the discount should deduct in the Calculation settings.
- From the Criteria section, select Apply this discount automatically.
- Complete Website settings.
- Complete the Availability settings.
- Complete the Accounting settings.
- Complete the Event settings.
- Press Save.