The following article describes how to create and send presenter requests for an event to your presenters.
In this article:
Send a presenter request for a new or existing event
- Open the Events menu.
- Create your new event or find an select your existing event to edit. Important: You will need to ensure that you have assigned either an event/template manager or support staff to the event to receive the request-response notifications.
- Navigate to the Schedule tab.
- From the Schedule tab, press Add Presenter.
- Find and select the presenter you wish to send a request to.
- Press Add.
- Click ... and select Send new presenter request on save.
- Important: If you don't want the presenter to receive an event confirmation email or to be advertised on the website until they have accepted a request, select Mark as provisional. If the event is already approved, and you don't mark a presenter as provisional, they will be listed as the presenter on your website and in event communication, even if they haven't accepted the request.
- If you are editing an existing event you will be able to edit the request and send it immediately. Press Send now to complete the process.
- If you are setting up a new event, a confirmation message will appear.
- Continue to add additional presenters (and requests) if required, then complete the event setup wizard.
Presenter requests will be sent to the presenter(s) immediately. When a response is made an email will be sent to the event/template manager and support staff so that they can decide if/who to confirm as the presenter on the event.