In this article
The following article describes how to set up and send printable certificates for your certification contacts.
Important: This is only for Arlo's certifications and licensing feature. If you mean to send certificates for event completion and achievement instead, go to our certificates feature overview.
- Create certificate templates with certification information fields.
- Send certificates to certification contacts.
Create certificate templates with certification information fields
- Create the certificate template.
- When downloading the Sample data, choose Certification data.
- The following fields will be available to select for certification data:
Note: We recommend that you create generic certification templates that can be used for any certification or one for each type of certification, for example, if you have memberships as well as licences. That way it is a faster process to send certificates to approved certification contacts.
Send certificates to certification contacts
The following instructions describe how to send certificates to approved certification contacts.
- Open the Certifications menu.
- Open the Approved view.
- Select the certifications you wish to send a certificate to and press Send Certificates.
- Press Send me a test to have a sample sent to you to check.
- Once you are happy with the certificate, press Send certificates.
A certificate icon will now show on the certifications that have been sent a certificate.