This article lists WordPress plugins that can cause sync issues with the Arlo for WordPress Plugin.
- WordFence can blacklist Arlo callback IP addresses.
- This occurs when it's security threshold is triggered. For example; when multiple manual syncs are requested within a short space of time.
- To check whether Arlo IPs are blocked. Navigate to the firewall settings, within WordFence, and check under Top IPs Blocked. An example of this screen is show below.
Here are a list of all static IP addresses relative to Arlo for WordPress plugin
For clients on Trial:
- Require IP 126.96.36.199
- Require IP 188.8.131.52
- Require IP 184.108.40.206
For all others:
- Require IP 220.127.116.11
- Require IP 18.104.22.168
Add these IPs to your whitelist, within WordFence, to allow them to bypass security rules.
Similar to WordFence, iThemesSecurity can blacklist Arlo callbacks. In order to resolve this, please follow steps below.
- Open Security
- Click Banned Users
- Click Configure Settings
- Un-tick "Enable HackRepair.com's blacklist feature"
- Save Settings.