This article lists WordPress plugins that can cause sync issues with the Arlo for WordPress Plugin.
- WordFence can blacklist Arlo callback IP addresses.
- This occurs when it's security threshold is triggered. For example; when multiple manual syncs are requested within a short space of time.
- To check whether Arlo IPs are blocked. Navigate to the firewall settings, within WordFence, and check under Top IPs Blocked. An example of this screen is show below.
Here are a list of all static IP addresses relative to Arlo for WordPress plugin
For clients on Trial:
- Require IP 220.127.116.11
- Require IP 18.104.22.168
- Require IP 22.214.171.124
For all others:
- Require IP 126.96.36.199
- Require IP 188.8.131.52
Add these IPs to your whitelist, within WordFence, to allow them to bypass security rules.