In this article
The following article explains how to configure your calendar and scheduler settings in your Arlo platform.
Configure your working week settings
In Arlo, you are able to set your working days and times. These will be used by the calendar and schedulers so you only see the days and times you are open.
- Open the Settings menu.
- Select Calendar settings.
- The Calendar settings slider appears.
- In the Company working hours section, enter your business's Start time and End time.
Note: The start time and end time should include the hours that you will have events running. If your office closes at 5.00pm but you have events that run until 7.30pm, you should put 7.30pm, otherwise, you may not be able to view all of your events on your calendar and schedulers.
- In the Work week section, put a tick next to any days that you run events.
- Press Save or Save and close.