In this article
The Registrations and Waiting List Items (Advanced) report provides a list of all registrations and waiting list registrations.
For example, the report can list all people who have a registration or are on the waiting list for a specific event template.
About this report
The Registrations and waiting list items (Advanced) report uses a powerful search and filtering engine, allowing you to generate custom XLSX and CSV exports of event registrations and waiting list registrants based on records that match your conditions. You can control the column outputs of the report, including their position - and apply multiple sorting conditions to a single report.
You can set a range of conditions about the event, item, and contact, and the report can output a large range of information including:
- Registrant and waiting list registrant details
- Event details
For example, you may need to see a list of all registrants on an event as well as listing people on the waiting list, to get an accurate view of who wants to attend this event.
Example: Report setting and output
- Open the Reports menu.
- From the Events section, select the Registrations & Waiting List Items (Advanced) report.
All settings are visible when the report is first opened.
- Enter conditions which all must be met in the ALL section (if any). Only records which meet all conditions you have selected within this section will be displayed.
Note: Click Add condition, or Remove (on the far right) to add and remove conditions.
- Enter a range of conditions where at least one must be met in the ANY section (if any). Records must meet at least one of these conditions to be displayed.
- Select the fields to include in the report results. As you start typing, the field list will be filtered.
Note: As you start typing, the field list will be filtered.
- Select the fields you would like by clicking the field name, or pressing scrolling to the field using the arrow keys and pressing Enter. Repeat this process until you have added all the fields you need.
- Choose the order of the fields on your report output by dragging them into the correct position.
- Choose how you would like the report results sorted using the dropdowns.
Note: You can add, and remove sort fields as needed.
- Choose the format in which you would like to export your report, and timezone options. Note: Dates in the XLSX file will be provided using a date format. Dates in CSV formats will not.
- To preview results, press Preview.
Note: You can expand the column sizes as needed in the preview view, by dragging them into your desired width.
Note: In the preview, you can drag and reorder columns as needed as well as adjust column width.
- To export the report, press Export.
Report management features
Learn how to:
Note: You cannot save default settings on advanced reports.