Arlo contains an easy to access Demo company filled with dummy data and a built-in self-paced learning academy, Arlo U. Easily learn how to use new features, processes, and complete user acceptance testing without impacting the settings and data integrity of your live platform.
Demo Company should not be used to test website integrations or to connect to external applications.
If you need to do this, request a dedicated sandbox environment by contacting Arlo Support.
- In the top right-hand corner of the dashboard, click the drop-down arrow.
- Select Open Demo Company.
- From within your Demo company, in the top right-hand corner of the dashboard, click the drop-down arrow again.
- Select Arlo U.
Complete a wide range of self-paced walkthroughs to learn how to use exciting new features, and pick up expert tips and tricks for existing features directly from within your Demo company using Arlo U.
Course progress is saved, so you can come and go as you like, and new walkthroughs, resources, and quizzes are being added all the time!
You can refresh the data in your Demo company. This is useful if all of the event dates in the original sample data set have passed.
If you refresh your Demo company you won't lose any Arlo U course progress.
- From your live platform Dashboard, click the Corner Menu.
- Select Refresh Demo Company.