The following article outlines how to invite contacts from within Arlo to create a portal account and also how to create an account on behalf of a contact.
In this article:
- Provide access to a list of contacts from the management platform
- Create a portal account on behalf of contact
Provide access from the Management platform
- Open the Contacts menu.
- Select the contacts you would like to send customer portal access to.
- Press Actions and select Customer portal invitations.
- Press Send portal invite. Your customised 'invitation to create a portal account' will be sent to these contacts.
Create a portal account on behalf of a contact
- Open the Settings menu.
- Select Customer portal.
- Right click on View customer portal, and open in a new incognito tab. This will ensure you are not logged in when you access the 'create account' page.
- Press Create account.
- Enter the contacts details and press Create account.