In this article
The Orders List (Advanced) report uses a powerful search and filtering engine, allowing you to generate custom XLSX and CSV exports of order records that match your conditions. You can control the column outputs of the report, including the column position - and also apply multiple sorting conditions to a single report.
You can set a range of conditions on the report to allow you to export a specific list of orders and the information held against those orders. This includes:
- Order details (e.g basic system fields like Order Code, Type, Total due etc).
- Bill to contact/organisation details.
- Payment information (eg. Total payments amount, total credits amount etc).
- Change information (eg. Approved date and user, Exported date and user, etc).
- Open the Reports menu.
- From the Orders section, select the Orders List (Advanced) report.
All settings are visible when the report is first opened.
- Enter conditions which all must be met in the ALL section (if any). Only records which meet all conditions you have selected within this section will be displayed.
Note: Click Add condition, or Remove (on the far right) to add and remove conditions.
- Enter a range of conditions where at least one must be met in the ANY section (if any). Records must meet at least one of these conditions to be displayed.
- Select the fields to include in the report results.
Note: As you start typing, the field list will be filtered based on your text entry.
- Select the fields you would like by clicking the field name, or scrolling to the field using the arrow keys and pressing Enter. Repeat this process until you have added all the fields you need.
- Choose the order of the fields on your report output by dragging them into the correct position.
Note: To remove fields, click 'X' on the field in the output settings, or backspace them using your keyboard.
- Choose how you would like the report results sorted using the dropdowns.
Note: Press Add another sort field to add additional sort fields.
- Choose the format in which you would like to export your report, and timezone options.
Note: Dates in an XLSX file will be provided using a date format. Dates in CSV formats will not.
- To preview results, press Preview.
Note: In the preview, you can drag and reorder columns as needed as well as adjust column width. You can also expand the column sizes as needed in the preview view, by dragging them to your desired width.
- Press Export.
- Save the report as a favourite
- Schedule the report
- Create reports, pivot tables, and charts in Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets from the CSV file exports
Note: You cannot save default settings on advanced reports.