This article explains how to create a webinar that has multiple sessions.
The first step is to create an online venue and then use Arlo's multi-session functionality to build your course.
If you would like to create a course with a mixture of face to face and webinars, see more information about creating a blended course.
If you would like to create a course with a mixture of live sessions (face to face or webinar style) and self paced elearning, you can do this using Arlo's integration with Moodle. Read more information about this in the set up a course and link it to a Moodle course article.
The first step to creating a multi-session webinar is to create an online venue. If your webinars have different join links, you can do this be creating rooms on the venue.
- Generate your webinar details in your online meeting provider, e.g. Zoom, Cisco Webex.
- Open the Venues and rooms menu item.
- Press New Venue.
- In the Name field, enter Online (or another similar name).
- In the Physical address fields, enter the following details.
- Untick Display map.
- In the Directions section, enter the webinar room instructions (but do not include links in this section).
- Press Save.
If you will be using different join links for each course/session, you can create a room on your online venue to hold the individual join links.
- Open your online venue.
- Press Edit.
- Select the Rooms tab.
- Press New room.
- In the Name field, enter the join link.
- Set the room's Status to Active.
- If required, enter a Start time and End time.
- Press Save.
Once you have created your online venue and associated rooms, you can create your multi-session course where the registrants have either a choice of which sessions they attend, or no choice (registrations attend all sessions).
When you are adding each session to the course, you would select to use the online venue created above. If required, you should also select the room (with the associated join link).
The email instructions that registrants receive only include the join instructions for each of the sessions they are registered for.
- Learn how to create a multi-session webinar with no choice of sessions where registrants attend all sessions.
- Learn how to create a multi-session webinar with a choice of sessions where registrants can select which sessions they would like to attend.