This article explains how to access your existing certification templates so you can make any changes that are required.
- Open the Certifications menu item.
- From the Summary tab, select to open the certification template you wish to edit.
- If the template has contacts with certification in progress you will be given an option about whether you want to edit the current version, which would apply the changes to current certifications, or create a new version of the certification.
- To apply the changes to current certifications, click Edit this version.
- To create a new version of the certification so current contacts certifications are not affected by the change, click create a new version.
If you choose to create a new version of the certification template, any contacts who are on a previous version of the workflow are not transferred to the later version when they renew their certification.
- Make the required changes to your certification template or create a new version.
- Press Save.