Once your webinars have been synchronised with Arlo, you may wish to make changes to the schedule, such as rescheduling the webinar or cancelling it.
To change the date or time of a webinar, you will need to edit the webinar in GoToWebinar and then synchronise the change to Arlo.
- Log in to GoToWebinar.
- Open the webinar you wish to edit.
- From the Date and Time section, click Edit.
- Edit the date and/or time as required.
- Press Save.
GoToWebinar automatically syncs with Arlo approximately every 15 minutes. If you have made a change to a course that you want to show immediately in Arlo, you can force an immediate sync.
- In Arlo, open the Settings menu item.
- From the Courses section, select GoToWebinar.
- Select the Organizers tab.
- Select the checkbox of the organizer of this webinar.
- Press Actions and select Synchronize webinars now.