Arlo's lead reports can help you and your staff manage and keep track of the leads on your platform.
- Open the Reports menu.
- From the Sales and marketing section, select the relevant report from the list.
- To access all report settings on the report page, from the toolbar press Report Settings.
- All settings are visible when the report is first opened.
The Lead List report includes a list of leads that you can filter by date, status, type, or other criteria. This report will help you and your sales staff manage your leads.
For example, you could have a lead list filtered by account manager scheduled to each of your sales staff weekly, or you can get a quick view of the value of your current, won, or lost leads for any or all of your courses.
The Leads List (Advanced) report uses a powerful search and filtering engine, allowing you to generate custom XLSX and CSV exports of lead information based on records that match your conditions. You can control the column outputs of the report, including their position - and apply multiple sorting conditions to a single report.
You can set a range of conditions and the report can output a large range of information including:
- Lead contact details (including contact and organisation fields)
- Course/lead type
- Lead information (including rating, result, and assignee)