If you are using our free Arlo Website as your integration method, it's important that you take a few steps to make sure the site gets indexed correctly in Google.
- Open the Settings menu item.
- Select Website.
- Select the Tracking codes tab.
- If not already active, click and drag the Google option to the Active tracking codes section.
- Hover over the active Google option and select Edit.
- In the Use Global Site Tag section, add your Google Analytics Tracking ID.
- If not enabled, enable the Google Tag Manager section, and add your Google Analytics Tracking ID.
- Click Save and close.
If you haven't already, visit Google's Search Console Help for a step-by-step process on how to configure and add a property to Google Search Console.
- When prompted to add a property, insert your Arlo Website URL, for example: https://andreb.arlo.co/
- When asked for the verification method, you must choose Google Analytics.
- Add your Google Analytics tag and click Verify.