In this article
The following article provides an overview of how you can create live online events (webinars) using Arlo.
- Create a webinar (live online event)
- Find and report on webinars
- Other webinar software
Arlo allows you to create both public and private live online events such as webinars and meetings. Live online events can include running live, interactive, and engaging sales presentations, training sessions, and meetings.
Arlo offers a full integration with GotoWebinar (Web Conferencing Service) so that your attendees and events in GoToWebinar are synchronised with Arlo. You can also use other webinar software with Arlo without the need for a full integration.
For more information on the other eLearning delivery methods refer to eLearning options.
Create a webinar (live online event)
Find and report on webinars
View your webinars
- Open the Webinars menu.
- Manage GoToWebinar integration
- Create a webinar using GoToWebinar without an existing Arlo event template
- Create a webinar using GoToWebinar and link it to an existing Arlo event template
Other webinar software