Arlo allows you to easily promote and sell pre-recorded webinars to people who visit your website. The following article describes how to set up and sell a pre-recorded webinar.
If you need to run the webinar first and would like to take registrations using Arlo, you can create a live webinar.
- Open the Elearning menu item.
- Press New elearning.
- If you did not promote this webinar in Arlo, select New elearning.
- If you did promote this webinar in Arlo and there is an existing template for it, choose New elearning from an existing template, and then select the template from the list.
- Press Next.
- From the General details section, enter the webinar name, and codes.
Arlo recommends using the default codes, which it will populate automatically.
- From the Terminology section, enter the term you would like your webinar to be reflected as on the website and in the module instructions e.g. "Thanks for purchasing this [Singular terminology]".
- From the Price section, enter the price per registrant. If there is no price, enter 0.
- If required, add professional development points or hours.
- Press Next.
- From the Website page section, ensure your visibility setting for the webinar page are correct, e.g. if you want the registration to be open (published) on your website, or hidden (and will invites send privately).
- From the Website course content section, select the category/s the webinar should be displayed in, on your website.
- Enter the information about your webinar that will be displayed on it's template page.
- From the Website elearning content section, select if the webinar should be published on your website.
- From the Elearning content section, enter the URL that will be sent to registrants to access the webinar.
This is the link where users can access the recorded webinar. Your webinar provider will have this if you recorded the webinar (and they will usually host it as well). Arlo will send this URL to registrants in the activity instructions, which you can edit at the end of this process.
- Select the registration method appropriate for the webinar.
If you need to take payment from registrants, select Order Process. If the webinar is free, select Quick Registration.
- Enter the Registration message to be displayed with the webinar on your website.
- From the Website registration form section, select the registration form for this webinar.
- Press Next.
- Choose and edit the automated emails sent to registrants.
- Click Edit to customize the Registrant instructions and cancellation emails. Replacers are used on the emails to populate the webinar name, link, and preferred terminology.
- If you wish for the webinar to be published immediately, and you have finalised all of the details, press Create and approve.
- If you want to save the webinar, but do not want to publish it or have any communication sent out, press Create as draft. You will be able to approve it when you are ready. Learn how to approve draft events.