Arlo supports automatically assigning tracking codes to invoice line items when Arlo transfers an order to Xero to create an invoice.
Tracking codes must already exist in Xero in order for them to be available to select in Xero. New tracking codes can take up to 30 minutes to synchronise across to Arlo.
- Find and select the course you would like to set up tracking codes on.
- From the toolbar, press Edit.
- Select the General tab.
- From the Course settings section, click Edit account details.
- The tracking categories you currently have set up in Xero will be displayed in the Accounting section. Select the tracking codes you would like course registrations to be assigned to.
- Press Save.
- Open the Courses menu item.
- Select one of the Xero tracking codes views. If not enabled, enable this by pressing More, then Manage views.
- You can export the course information by using one of the Export options.