Arlo supports automatically assigning tracking codes to invoice line items when Arlo transfers an order to Xero to create an invoice.
Set up Tracking Codes
- Open the event you would like to set up tracking codes on.
- Press Edit from the tool bar.
- On the 'General' tab, within the 'Event settings' section, click Edit account details. The tracking categories you currently have set up in Xero will be displayed in the Account details section.
- Select the tracking codes you would like event registrations to be assigned to.
- Press Save.
View your Events' Tracking Codes
The following instructions describe how to view all of your events' tracking codes in a list.
- Select Events from the main menu.
- Select the All tab.
- Press All events.
- Select Xero tracking codes.
- You may use the search or filters to narrow this list of events by certain criteria. For example, if you only need a list of tracking codes for scheduled events:
- Press Filters.
- Select Scheduled (or other desired filter). Your list will be filtered to show only events that meet the criteria.
- Export this information to a spreadsheet by pressing the Export button.
- Select the events that contain the registrations you would like to export by ticking the checkbox in each row.
- Press Actions and select Export registrations (CSV) from the menu.
Example of resulting view