The following article describes how to add Google AdWords Conversion tracking to Arlo's checkout process. With AdWords conversion tracking, you can see how effectively your ad clicks lead to valuable customer activity, such as website purchases.
Get the Details of the Conversion Tag from Google Adwords
- If you have no existing conversions you wish to use, set up your conversion in Google. Read how to set up your conversion. Or, you can use one of your existing conversions.
- Copy the following details from your conversion:
- Conversion ID: google_conversion_id
- Conversion Label: google_conversion_label
Add the Conversion Tag to Arlo.
- Log in to your Arlo Management Platform
- From the main menu, select Settings.
- Select Orders.
- From the Google Conversion section:
- Choose if you would like Google Conversion on the Order Process or Quick Registration methods, or both. Learn more about registration methods.
- Enter the Conversion ID and Conversion label.
- Press Save.
Google Adword Conversion has now been enabled on your platform. Learn how to understand your conversion tracking data.
Note: Any analytics data submitted to Google may take up to 24 hours to appear.
Other articles that may be helpful: