The following article describes how to add Bing Ads Conversions (UET) tracking to Arlo's checkout process. The Bing conversion will run every time a visitor registers for your events.
Get the details of the Conversion Tag from Microsoft Bing Ads
- If you have no existing conversions you wish to use, set up your "Event type" goal/conversion in Bing Ads. Learn how to set up your conversion.
- Or you can use one of your existing "Event type" goal/conversions.
- Copy the following details from your conversion: Note: You have to add exactly the same value to Arlo as you've added to the goal/conversion in Bing Ads.
- TagID: In your Goals and Conversions list, tick the checkbox in front of your goal/conversion and at the top of the list, press View tag. In the pop-up window, you will find your TagID.
- Conversion category.
- Conversion action.
- Conversion label.
- Conversion value.
Add the Conversion Tag to Arlo
- In Arlo, select the Settings menu.
- Select Order Settings.
- From the Bing Conversion (UET) section choose if you would like Google Conversion on the Order Process, Quick Registration methods, or both. Learn more about registration methods.
- Enter the TagID, Conversion category, Conversion action, Conversion label, and Conversion value.
- Press Save.