The following instructions describe how to redeem a voucher from your website's registration form and the management platform.
Vouchers are tax inclusive and should be treated as a payment towards an order. If you wish to provide complimentary vouchers - you should look at discounts instead, as discounts are applied to an order before the subtotal is calculated so tax is only calculated on what the registrants need to pay, whereas a voucher deducts the balance of an order after tax has been applied to it.
For more information about this please contact Arlo Support.
The following describes the process for registrants to redeem a voucher when using your website.
- On the course's website page, press Register.
- Complete the Shopping cart form.
- On the Checkout page, in the Payment details section, enter the Voucher code.
- Press Apply.
- If there is any remaining amount due registrants can pay by applying another voucher, or selecting a payment method and completing the registration process.
You cannot add a voucher payment to an order once it has has been exported to Xero
- Create a new order or open an existing order.
- Search for the voucher you would like to use and copy down the voucher code.
- From the Make a Payment section, press Redeem a Voucher.
- Enter the voucher code, and select to mark the order as paid and send a tax invoice if required.
- Press Redeem Voucher.