Arlo provides email support for all customers and offers phone or premium support as an optional extra.
- View and search our knowledge base of help articles.
- Check out our videos.
- Create a support ticket when you can't find what you need in our knowledge base (see below for response times).
- Check the status of your own and your team's open support tickets.
- View and create new feature ideas in our community forum.
- Check for known issues and resolutions in Arlo if you notice something isn't right. If you don't see your issue there or still have questions, send us a ticket.
- If you have phone support in your Arlo service plan, all calls to our support phone numbers will be automatically logged as a support ticket to allow easier follow-up.
Sending a Support ticket
When logging new requests, please provide as much detail as possible. e.g. If you see an error message in Arlo, try to describe the exact steps that led you to that error. Also include the URL's (website link) of the pages you refer to in the ticket, and provide screenshots wherever possible.
- Log in to Arlo Support and submit a support ticket. You can also review the status of your existing tickets. Note: To access this you will need to set up an Arlo help desk account which is separate from your normal Arlo account.
Support Levels and Response Times
Note: We aim to resolve support queries as soon as possible. We will respond to all queries within the following time frames according to your support plan. Sometimes a query cannot be resolved within these time-frames, for example when some custom development needs to be implemented, however, we will let you know when this is the case.
- Email support for all users with a 12 hour* response time to emails.
Phone Support (Enterprise Only)
- Email support for all users with a 12 hour* response time to calls.
- Phone support available for a single nominated user within your organisation, up to 2 hours per month.
* NZ business hours (8:30 AM - 5:00 PM NZ), not including public holidays.
Contact our Sales Team if you'd like to have phone support.