In this article:
- Arlo support
- Sending a ticket
- Support levels and response times
- Scheduled outages
- Arlo Service Level agreement
- New features
- Implementation and training
Arlo provides email support for all customers and offers phone or premium support as an optional extra.
- Access to the Arlo Help Centre, our online resource centre that covers all aspects of Arlo and can be shared with your team.
- Visit our Community, which contains our FAQ section, feature requests, and announcements.
- Don't feel like reading? Check out Arlo TV and view our training videos. We're adding more each month.
- Create a support ticket when you can't find what you need in our knowledge base (see below for response times).
- Email and Phone* support for all users with a 4-8 hour* response time. Phone support is only available on the Arlo Enterprise plan.
- Check the status of your own and your team's open support tickets.
- If you have phone support in your Arlo service plan, all calls to our support phone numbers will be automatically logged as a support ticket to allow easier follow-up.
- Arlo's monthly newsletter containing information about new features, best practice techniques, and industry related articles.
- Regular product updates for new releases.
Sending a support ticket
When logging new requests, please provide as much detail as possible. e.g. If you see an error message in Arlo, try to describe the exact steps that led you to that error. Also, include the URL's (website link) of the pages you refer to in the ticket and provide screenshots wherever possible.
- Log in to Arlo Support and submit a support ticket. You can also review the status of your existing tickets. Note: To access this you will need to set up an Arlo helpdesk account which is separate from your normal Arlo account.
Support levels and response times
We aim to resolve support queries as soon as possible. We will respond to all queries within the following timeframes according to your support plan. Sometimes a query cannot be resolved within these time-frames, for example when some custom development needs to be implemented, however, we will let you know when this is the case.
Email support for all users with a 4-8 hour* response time to emails.
Phone support (Enterprise plan only)
- Phone support for all users with a 4-8 hour* response time to calls.
- Phone support available for nominated users within your organisation, up to 2 hours per month.
*Business hours (8 AM - 5:30 PM NZST and 8.30 AM - 5 PM GMT), not including public holidays.
Contact our Sales Team if you'd like to have phone support.
Arlo Service Level Agreement (SLA)