Ask Artie, Arlo's Customer Support Bot, a question from the widget in your Arlo management platform. Customers on the Enterprise service plan can also connect to our Product Support Specialists for a live chat from this widget:
Arlo has an online Help Centre, our online resource directory that covers all aspects of Arlo and can be shared with your team.
We also provide email support to all of our customers.
You'll need to use a supported web browser to log in to Arlo.
Use the latest version of one of these browsers to optimize your experience.
The Arlo team use and recommend Google Chrome.
We don't support any beta versions of these browsers, or alternative open source builds of them.
You can also use Edge, but Microsoft often does not support some newer technologies that we and other software products use to provide you with new features. Microsoft have stopped support for Internet Explorer and it should not be used.
There are a number of ways that you can create a support ticket.
When logging new requests, please provide as much detail as possible. This helps our team to quickly identify and troubleshoot issues.
- Start a chat with Artie, if he's unable to help you, a ticket will be created (a live chat will be started for Enterprise customers)
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your Arlo Help Centre account is separate from your normal Arlo platform's account.
Information to include
- If you see an error message, try to describe the exact steps that led you to that error.
- Most entities in Arlo have a unique URL (website link) associated to them. Please include the website link of the page you are referring to with the issue in the ticket, e.g. https://<platformname>.arlo.co/management/Console/#/events/4
Example of an unhelpful request
"Hi, I am having an issue with one of my contacts. The field I am entering will not save. Can you please take a look?"
Example of a good ticket request
"Hi, I am having an issue with one of my contacts. The contact URL is https://<platformname>.arlo.co/management/Console/#/contacts/17/.
I am trying to add in a value to the position field, but when I try to save I am getting the following error <add error information>. I've attached a screenshot of the error. Can you please take a look?"
In Arlo's Help Centre, you need to create an account so you can view and create your support tickets online. This makes it easy to track the status of your tickets, so they don't get lost in your email inbox.
- Click Sign in.
- If you haven’t created an account, click Sign up. If you have already created a password, log in with your credentials.
- Complete the form to create your account
- If you would like to be able to see all tickets created by people in your organisation, please have your organisation's key contact submit a ticket to request this from Arlo Support.
We aim to resolve support queries as soon as possible. We will respond to all queries within the following time frames. Queries cannot always be resolved within these time frames, however, we will let you know when this is the case.
- 24-hour bot support is available for all users from Arlo's chat bot, Artie, within the management platform and the Arlo Help Centre
- Email support for all users with a 8-12 hour* first response time to emails
- Live chat support for users on the Enterprise service plan with a 4-6 hour* first response time to chat messages
*Our normal office hours (not including public holidays) are:
- Wellington, New Zealand 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM NZST
- London, UK 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM GMT
- Toronto, ON, Canada 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM EST/EDT
- Vancouver, BC, Canada 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM PST/PDT
Our team will endeavour to make all customers aware of scheduled outages via email, social media, and in-app notifications.
A critical aspect of implementing a comprehensive system like Arlo is educating your team on what the software will do for you, and learning from best practices that other customers like you have successfully employed.
You may need to adapt to new ways of doing things and change isn't always easy.
If you have complex workflows, or internal processes and are not sure how they might fit in with Arlo, our team can review these and provide you with options and training on how these may be achieved.
If you would like more information on booking a consultancy session, contact your Customer Success Manager.