In this article
The following article provides an overview of the support options available for Arlo.
- Arlo Support
- Sending a support ticket
- Support levels and response times
- Scheduled outages
- Arlo service level agreement
- New feature requests
- Implementation and training
- Arlo provides email support for all customers. See sending a ticket for more information.
- Arlo offers phone support to customers on the Enterprise plan. All calls to our support phone numbers will be automatically logged as a ticket to allow easier follow-up.
- You can access the Arlo Help Centre, our online resource directory that covers all aspects of Arlo and can be shared with your team.
- Visit our Community, which contains our FAQ section, feature requests, and recent announcements.
- Check out Arlo TV and view our training videos. We're adding more all the time.
- Arlo's monthly newsletter containing information about new features, best practice techniques, and industry related articles.
- Regular product updates for new releases.
Sending a support ticket
When logging new requests, please provide as much detail as possible. e.g. If you see an error message in Arlo, try to describe the exact steps that led you to that error. Also, include the URL's (website link) of the pages you refer to in the ticket and provide screenshots wherever possible.
- Log in to Arlo Support and submit a support ticket. You can also review the status of your existing tickets.
Note: To access this you will need to set up an Arlo helpdesk account which is separate from your normal Arlo account.
Support levels and response times
We aim to resolve support queries as soon as possible. We will respond to all queries within the following timeframes according to your support plan. Sometimes a query cannot be resolved within these time-frames, for example when some custom development needs to be implemented, however, we will let you know when this is the case.
Email support for all users with a 4-8 hour* response time to emails.
Phone support (Enterprise only)
- Phone support for all users with a 4-8 hour* response time to calls.
- Phone support available for nominated users within your organisation, up to 2 hours per month.
*Business hours (8 AM - 5:30 PM NZST and 8.30 AM - 5 PM GMT), not including public holidays.
Contact our sales team if you'd like to have phone support.
Arlo Service Level Agreement (SLA)