- Email support for all users with an 8-12 hours* response time to emails depending on your Support Plan.
- Phone support is available on Arlo Enterprise Support plans.
* NZ business hours (8:30 AM - 5:00 PM NZ), not including public holidays.
We classify incidents and therefore the resolution time to issues in the following way
|Expected Resolution Time|
|Minor||10% of clients during business hours||8 hours|
|Critical||50% of clients during business hours||4 hours|
|Major||75% of clients during business hours||4 hours|
- In the event of an unscheduled outage or incident, we will communicate the details of the issues and expected resolution times via Arlo Operations Twitter account, email (obtained during service sign up), and our Arlo Announcements forum.
- In the event of a major incident, your administrators will be updated every 2 hours.
- When communicating with you we will use details provided by you during sign up.
- We do make incident reports available to our clients after a major incident.
Impact to Service
While we endeavour to accommodate levels of traffic and load, if required we will shut down and isolate any service that is impacting, or will impact, service level agreements. We will attempt to notify you prior to taking any action to shut down your service.
Other articles that may be helpful: