- Arlo’s uptime target is SLA is 99.9% minimum. Over the last three years, the SLA achieved was 99.99% over the calendar year.
- Email support for all users with an 8-12 hours* response time to emails depending on your Support Plan.
- Phone support is available on Arlo Enterprise Support plans.
* NZ & UK business hours (8 AM - 5:30 PM NZST and 8.30 AM - 5 PM GMT), not including public holidays.
We classify incidents and therefore the resolution time to issues in the following way
Classification Method - Impact:
|Expected Resolution Time|
|Minor||10% of clients during business hours||8 hours|
|Critical||50% of clients during business hours||2 hours|
|Major||75% of clients during business hours||1 hours|
- In the event of an unscheduled outage or incident, we will communicate the details of the issues and expected resolution times via email (obtained during service sign up), and our Arlo Announcements forum.
- In the event of a major incident, your administrators will be updated every 2 hours.
- When communicating with you we will use the details provided by you during sign up.
- We do make incident reports available to our clients after a major incident.
While we endeavour to accommodate levels of traffic and load, if required, we will shut down and isolate any service that is impacting, or will impact, service level agreements. We will attempt to notify you prior to taking any action to shut down your service.