In this article:
Connect Arlo to your website
- Open the Settings menu.
- Select Website integration
- Select your website integration method by clicking on the relevant icon.
- Enter the Website URL details required.
- Enter the Technical contact details required.
- Select Send important updates.
- Press Save and Activate.
Activation of your checkout
After you have saved and activated your website integration you can edit the Arlo hosted registration pages and checkout settings. These are your checkout options for your website integration.
The standard checkout allows you to upload your logo, change colors, add a banner and more. Learn how to style your standard checkout.
Note: The custom checkout requires knowledge of HTML/CSS and JS in order to confidently implement. We provide in-house custom checkout styling services, for more information and pricing see our website pricing page and select the Brand your checkout option.